Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another day, another nail in my tire!

For those of you that have lived in Arizona for less than 3 years there is a good chance you will not have a clue whats going on in the picture below!

This is called housing construction and it used to be somewhat popular here in the valley of the sun! Now one of things that has struck me in recent months has been the sudden reappearance of this phenomena. What then you may ask does this have to do with the title of the blog entry??? well during the boom years in mid to late 2000s I remember my local tire shops also used to be booming, there were so many nails being shot into so much lumber in sprawling new subdivisions that it seem like several times a year I would find myself getting new tires having picked up yet another stray nail from the asphalt of a upcoming neighborhood. So this weekend as I drove through another northwest valley neighborhood, I felt a somewhat nostalgic flashback as the air from my passenger side rear wheel began to hiss and the car gently came to a halt next to a half framed home. Well, maybe I thought there is some normality coming back to the market place after all!

For all your real estate needs or for a good tire shop recommendation, call me any time
Chris Spalding (602-312-7237)

No comments:

Post a Comment